You Made Me Feel Loved Today [zine]


The sweetest addition to my zine collection! Today is the release of my latest zine 'You Made Me Feel Loved Today'!

This zine is a compilation of love notes, get well wishes, and just generally friendly messages I have received over the year compiled into one nifty zine!


I wrote commentary to most of the messages, talking about the people who sent them or remembering the memory that they are talking about in the notes.


I hand sewed it together, and lined it with 1920s envelope liners. The cover is made from heart wrapping paper and a printed title on tracing paper.


You can get your own copy of my newest zine on my etsy site here.  Also I updated my zine list to include this new addition, and if you haven't already-check out my ZINE page to see all of the zines I have created over the years and get your own copies!

Hope your monday is going great - I will be posting for today's Make Music Monday soon soon soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...