Make Music Monday.



So this weeks song is not finished. Started working on it this weekend and it's not quite finished. I've started work for the new cd, and I am reworking all the songs from the past weeks that I had worked on, so that's what this weeks song is going to be. So i will post it later this week when it comes up.
But I thought i would post this blast from the past, pretty much my very first song ever :


Today was the first day of starting work on my latest project that I don't know when I will be able to release it into the world because I since it's the first time that I've done it, I am not sure how long it will take, but it does combine a lot of my hobbies into one, so yeah! for that!

Sorry my blogging has sucked lately. It should be back to normal soonish.

Much Love,
Jemibook.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...