September 12th 2009



So here is the song I was talking about earlier in the week, my very first duet. Made this song on Sunday with Harold about our Wine and Cheese Date on Saturday. Let me know what you think of my very first duet!:



Here are the lyrics :

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

it was a picnic in the park
a park on a trampoline
it was for two not for one
that's the way i see us two
as a two and not a one

It started to rain and so we walked inside
and then it stopped
and the game had begun
we braved the rain and while we talked outside
we had lost
and the picnic was done

round two, here's what we do.
let's go to a fancy bar.
in downtown up 27th floors
we can both sit down.
enjoy a drink, laugh at the tv
eat flowers and talk about being lame.

Flickering lights and roaring crowds
IN the corner of my eye
Slowly realizing my flaws aren't as bad as I thought
But for now I'll just smile
and drink my drink

Here's where we meet
Hand in hand, we're crossing the street
someone's taking a photograph of our date
someone we'll never meet
he thinks it's love
but he doesn't know that we've just met
a perfect day a perfect date
walking down nicolette

As we retire from the night
And float back to reality
Tomorrow might bring us more light
As we sit on the trampoline
you don't know me
I don't know you
But it all just feels right
for one rainy day in september
that we shared that night.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...