Make Music Monday

So I told you it was making a come back, and here it is for the 2nd week in a row. How excited are you, how excited am I! I've been getting pretty excited about a lot of things lately I've been finding myself saying that a lot, which is kind of weird because this weeks song is so depressing.

But it's my latest masterpiece, I think I finally did it, this is by far one of my most favorite songs I've ever written, and in part it's because it's so sad, and sad songs are some of my favorite songs, but I was able to get all of the emotions I've been feeling out into a song, it was soo cathartic and halfway through writing the song [ I wrote a verse every couple of days] I started feeling better/different about the whole situation, so in that way it was a bit difficult to finish it with the same momentum that I had when I began it, but it was an incredibly lovely head-space to be in and realize that my music/friends/atmosphere and what's been going on lately with myself is really helping me cope and get through this, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now, where before I just felt like this song, and in a deep dark hole.

So with all of that said here is this weeks song:



It's called "Undo", I didn't really know what to call it, but this idea came to me, because I replied to a friend's email and said something about the breakup but in my emotional haze didn't realize I was sending this so more than just her, so when I did I sent an email back simply saying "undo", kind of an embarrassing story, but oh well, tis my life.

I hope you can take the song for a listen, and I will hopefully have something more upbeat for next weeks song!

Much Love,
Jemibook

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...