Creative Spurts.

Today I made this collage for a friend.



It was random, I never do collages, but I always have all this scrap things that I save, so I thought I would put them to good use and make this for them. It was well received. So that made me happy. Then I went to a show later today and I was inspired to write some lyrics for a new song, and I'm starting to get the want to perform again, so I think I may start practicing a set on a daily basis again and look for some place to open mic or what-not.

Love it.

Here's a little playlist I made off of some songs I've been playing WAY too much, especially the first track "American Boy" I've been singing it and playing it too much. It's really fun to get your groove on to.


----
Also,

More of this please :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...