Sept Insta Likes

Well another month has flown by - here are some pretty things I liked this past month on Instagram :


Sometimes I want to live in a world where everyone has cotton candy hair colors and looks all moon glittery all the time. 


I love coloring book pages - and have started to include them in my new kits in my shop!


Stickers everywhere I hoard mine so it would be hard to part with them like this - but I always love seeing other people do it.


A Purikura zine is what my dreams are made of! I only wish there were purikura booths in NYC so that I could go all the time!


I aspire to be as zine-kawaii as her!



Clothing Dreams.


A very kawaii anime I didn't know about "Creamy Mami"


Random pretties and cuteness and an event I'm planning on going to next Saturday! 
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

And here has been some of my life this past month :


Lots of acquiring things for kits and making kits!


Hair color changing and going on little dates!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...