Often times I remember the smell of coffee over the bridges of Duval County.

What this past week has looked like :


Gardening of course - I need to get more pictures of my hydroponic garden because everything is growing over there as well. But my tomato plant is growing by leaps and bounds. It's already flowered now I am excited to see it fruit!


Ran a bunch of errands by bike - and by long subway rides to columbus circle for my orientation at Whole Foods. Re-bleached my roots and silvered my hair. 


Had two park hang-outs this week. One where I had my cards read for the first time and one where I had the most delicious vegan/gluten-free chicken salad!


Lots of house-hangs as well with my boo. Borrowed 'The Ethical Slut' from Mary for George to read and binge watching Orange is the New Black season 2!

Also obsessed with Adam's music always - love his voice :


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...